Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sixth Yardbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I am lvl 45 Ice School almost all total solo I cannot locate sixth Yardbird in
Mirrholm Keep have scoured the place about 5 times amy one have a clue.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
wc917 wrote:
I am lvl 45 Ice School almost all total solo I cannot locate sixth Yardbird in
Mirrholm Keep have scoured the place about 5 times amy one have a clue.

There is 1 in a cave and the other one is at the fort which you cant go there until you beat the whole place and have the mission to fight the final boss which has four people in it and they interupt. 8) 8)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
If you are looking for the Yaedbirds in Mirkhom Keep one is in a storage room accross from where you take your torch to set fire to the shelves. The other one, ( should be the sixth yardvird ) is in a tiny alcolve when you enter the caves on your right when you are going toward Herkir.

Look at the grey rocky areas on your map on the right hand side. This particular alcolve will be lit and below where you teleport into the caves to with the red teleport stone. If you look at your map of Mirlholm Keep it is below the girl in the pink dress

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
geneNtammy1 wrote:
If you are looking for the Yaedbirds in Mirkhom Keep one is in a storage room accross from where you take your torch to set fire to the shelves. The other one, ( should be the sixth yardvird ) is in a tiny alcolve when you enter the caves on your right when you are going toward Herkir.

Look at the grey rocky areas on your map on the right hand side. This particular alcolve will be lit and below where you teleport into the caves to with the red teleport stone. If you look at your map of Mirlholm Keep it is below the girl in the pink dress

I have been there and I have done what you said in there and I still have not been able to find the sixth bird any other suggestions on where to find this sixth bird????

Please Help

Maybe you can let me know when your on the game and then I can tell a port to you with the sixth bird.

Name is Wolf diviner level 45 I am in purple

thanks

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009