Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DS to WT

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
OK, I'm level 42, my friend told me that I was too low for DS and I'm already at The Drake Hatchery. I want to know what will be the estimated level to when I will get to finish WT. Plus, does the WT crafted gear require Master Artisan?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
IsaacTH2208 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
OK, I'm level 42, my friend told me that I was too low for DS and I'm already at The Drake Hatchery. I want to know what will be the estimated level to when I will get to finish WT. Plus, does the WT crafted gear require Master Artisan?
You can enter Wintertusk after you complete Ravenscar in Grizzlehiem. The monsters there are about the same challenge as the ones in Celestia - some more difficult.

To craft the Wintertusk gear you must complete the Seal of the Seven Seas in Celestia, the quest giver is in the Floating Land.

You can not enter Celestia for regular questing until you are level 48 or more so pace your self for that.

You can port to someone with access for the Crafting quest in Celestia and the recipe in Wintertusk. It is for level 56+ and a big help with Wintertusk and Celestia and sometime beyond.

Mary

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009