Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A problem!!!! with grizzleheim, please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
grizzleheim has an issue, when you are able to go to mirkholm keep, and you get to the quest where you have to defeat (rank 5 death boss) scarl doomhowler and collect the key to raid the weapons cache, it will not let you do any thing please help me out or fix it!!! thank you

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
follow the quest helper to this fort like place then switch realms if he is not there he will blend in with other creatures so check everybodies name

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Thats not the problem, we can find him and beat him, its the part after that is the problem, it says to use weapons cache, when you walk up to it, it does nothing, you cant use them or press x does not appear, and so far no one i know of can either!!! it needs to be fixed

Defender
May 28, 2009
It is not a problem with finding the boss, it is a problem with getting the weapons cache after you fight the boss. I have fought and defeated him 5 times. There is no indication that I am not getting the key. As a matter of fact the quest helper started pointing me to the weapons cache but when I get to it there is no option to interact nor does the quest helper move on to the next step. I have tried jumping up and down, moving back and forth, looking for another weapons cache in the area, defeating boss again, and returning to the quest giver. Nothing is working please help.

Hero
May 19, 2009
i had the same problem with the weapon cach, just keep switching realms until you find one where you can interract with it

Defender
May 28, 2009
I finally was able to get this to work after changing realms 11-12 times. It finally worked on Dworgyn realm. I did not keep track of which realms did not work but maybe knowing which one DID work will help KI track down the problem.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I have had the same issue and am trying to figure it out i have tryed all these things with nothing working so far. :(

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
Ok i had the same problem kept switching realms till i got to Dworgon i think is how it is spelled and it finally worked. Hope that helps

Survivor
May 23, 2009
k2sgal wrote:
Ok i had the same problem kept switching realms till i got to Dworgon i think is how it is spelled and it finally worked. Hope that helps

I got it to work the first time

My question is how do you switch realms now the tab is gone!?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
silverwolf67 wrote:
Thats not the problem, we can find him and beat him, its the part after that is the problem, it says to use weapons cache, when you walk up to it, it does nothing, you cant use them or press x does not appear, and so far no one i know of can either!!! it needs to be fixed

i just got the same problem. i cant do the weapons cache!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
silverwolf67 wrote:

i just go the same problem so i cant use the weapons cache

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
seems to be on same respawn as reagents. keep jumping and trying.
:( again way too bugged for release = failure.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
SAME PROBLEM and oh so annoying!

I will try switching realms and will post if it works for me, but PLS Wizard admins, teachers etc work on this problem so we can finish the quest and move on :)

Sarai Legendstalker

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I have had the same issue and am trying to figure it out i have tryed all these things with nothing working so far.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
same problem here ..weapons cache is bugged ..PLEASE HELP!
Also, tried realm hopping and nothing so far.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Same problem but this seems to be merely another case of too many players and not enough servers or is it a problem with their computer servers not being able to handle the loads? Why should we players have to realm dance to get quests completed?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
My husband and I had the same problem, the weapons cache would not cooperate with us! So we ended up switching realms several times until we could interact with it. Another problem is that all the respawnable items are taking a little longer than usual to respawn. Thanks for listening! :D
Christina and David

Christina Moonsong
David Daydreamer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Help plz i got a quest from grizzleheim from hagen shieldbreaker and was supposed to egt a sword and never got it can anyone tell em what the sword name was? Thank You

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
i had that same problem but then i went back to frostholm and used that weapon cache. it works!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
hi i has same problem and the only way to get the weapons cache is to go to banshee realm i dont know why but its the only realm that it works for