Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accursed play gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Is there a way this can be bought online ir something? I cant seem to find anyone that sells the bundle

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
I would like to see this too as this bundle is the only one I don't have due to Walmart's not stocking anything wizard based.

I am guessing this topic will be locked with no response.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Well, they haven't locked it yet. Have patience, it's be on line fairly soon, it's nearly 2 years old.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I have been hoping that this gauntlet would be offered by now. There have been many people posting about the treasure cards dropped from it. Pigsie and Ninja Piglets are hard to find. I wish we would get a response from KI about the release.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
someone else asked about KI adding this to the palooza on bundles. The reply was they cant since its an exclusive card, well if you look at the palooza in sept 2019 the 29 $ Walmart card for the ATL bundle was being sold that was a WALMART card :) there are others that were only sold at store xyz listed on the ki page to buy. I think this is just being lazy. If all bundles were always on the website for purchase KI would make a lot more free revenue. Its sad that this is not being done.

Its like keeping 100k In a checking account where that same 100K even in a basic savings account would make you more.

oh well. Hope to see this as something that's buyable as I do not have this.

MMOWIZMASTER out