Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I get growing spells for gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I completed the quest for gardening. I am now rank 1 and I can plow and plant seeds...but I didn't get any growing spells for water, sun, music and what ever else the plants may need. I've looked everywhere. All my plants now have needs and I don't have the spells to help them. Does anyone know where I get these? I tried the vendor in Galem Court but he doesn't have spells, just pots and seeds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Since you are rank 1 the person you want to look for is "Farley". He is in Golem Court. All the gardening people's name have "arley" in them.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
autumnmist301 wrote:
I completed the quest for gardening. I am now rank 1 and I can plow and plant seeds...but I didn't get any growing spells for water, sun, music and what ever else the plants may need. I've looked everywhere. All my plants now have needs and I don't have the spells to help them. Does anyone know where I get these? I tried the vendor in Galem Court but he doesn't have spells, just pots and seeds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can buy your initial spells from Farley. Just use the 'train' option when you interact with him. I believe you need six initial spells.