Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what amount should i buy

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hi grandmaster gardener Destiny iceflame here

i am soon getting a huge amount of crowns using christmas cash from my aunt and was wondering how many holidaisies should i buy

i currently have 4 but was wondering how many i should buy

i am gonna on put a bunch around a boon tree that i will be buying soon
i am willing to buy 6 or 12 of them

ihope that ya answer fast

edit

hey guys thnx for your advice and i ended up not buying any morw holidaisy but chose to buy more worth while plant seeds

again thnx

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
grvy123 wrote:

i am soon getting a huge amount of crowns using christmas cash from my aunt and was wondering how many holidaisies should i buy

I wouldn't buy anymore than what you already have. Holidaisys are not that great. Your money would be best spent by buying Magma Peas, Couch Potatoes, Ivy Leagues[?? I think ??} and Deadly Helephants (or more of them). You only need one Happy Holidaisy to boost the growing time of the Boon Tree.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kingurz wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

I wouldn't buy anymore than what you already have. Holidaisys are not that great. Your money would be best spent by buying Magma Peas, Couch Potatoes, Ivy Leagues[?? I think ??} and Deadly Helephants (or more of them). You only need one Happy Holidaisy to boost the growing time of the Boon Tree.

Besides, you are likely to get more Holidaisys as a harvest from the Boon Tree anyways.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
kingurz wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

Espicially since the Boon Tree doesn't give you a seed back at Elder Harvest. Magma Peas and Couch Potatoes give you one seed at Elder so that you may always have a Couch Potato/Magma Pea, but they will not multiply with out you buying more.