Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Well this is interesting...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
I don't have any seeds planted anywhere inside my house but I now suddenly get a gardening icon popping up whenever I enter my house, telling me that my plants need attention. Did I miss some new invisible plant gardening promotion? lol Or is this just a glitch? lol Just for fun, I took some gardening treasure cards -- the ones that do the entire indoors and clicked on a few, and lo and behold--my invisible plants needs were attended to, according to the plant icon. I have searched my entire castle just in case I did plant a seed somewhere and forgot about it, but I haven't come up with anything! Anybody else have this? It is happening in my Massive Fantasy Palace :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DaniJH on Mar 14, 2017 wrote:
I don't have any seeds planted anywhere inside my house but I now suddenly get a gardening icon popping up whenever I enter my house, telling me that my plants need attention. Did I miss some new invisible plant gardening promotion? lol Or is this just a glitch? lol Just for fun, I took some gardening treasure cards -- the ones that do the entire indoors and clicked on a few, and lo and behold--my invisible plants needs were attended to, according to the plant icon. I have searched my entire castle just in case I did plant a seed somewhere and forgot about it, but I haven't come up with anything! Anybody else have this? It is happening in my Massive Fantasy Palace :)
On the off chance that you did plant something and forgot about it, start by opening your housing Icon as if you wanted to place something,

Then click on the house tab and take a look under the one that shows "Plants". IF you do have a plant inside, it will show up under that Icon.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
On the off chance that you did plant something and forgot about it, start by opening your housing Icon as if you wanted to place something,

Then click on the house tab and take a look under the one that shows "Plants". IF you do have a plant inside, it will show up under that Icon.
I am having a similar issue as the OP;
DragonLady, I tried what you suggest and it only shows my housing plant items ( as in décor plants) not anything that is a live plant.

I used the attic button to access the house button (while in place item mode).

Much appreciate more info so I can find the elusive seed that is hiding from me

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SilverbackMonkey on May 13, 2017 wrote:
I am having a similar issue as the OP;
DragonLady, I tried what you suggest and it only shows my housing plant items ( as in décor plants) not anything that is a live plant.

I used the attic button to access the house button (while in place item mode).

Much appreciate more info so I can find the elusive seed that is hiding from me
LOL, SilverbackMonkey. At least you thought to open the Attic then the house tab. That is the one thing I did forget to mention.

Other than picking up everything in the house, which I am sure you don't want to do, I have no idea what to suggest.

I have seen others posting about using the "Plant All" in outside plots then discovering that a number of the seeds ended up being planted inside. Some of the seeds are not visible and the players are having a very hard time locating them.

As we all know, since many of us are stacking, KI won't help in those cases.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012