Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unwanted Quest? Wasted Quest?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I bet everyone knows the crafter in Krokotopia. In the Oasis. I've completed his/her's quest but it won't let me turn it in. What is wrong? He doesn't want to take his finished quest back? I'm a mid Legendary and I want to craft an amulet from WT but it was requested to be crafted by a Grandmaster Artistian. I can't move on to MB crafts if he doesn't want his quest turned in!

Historian
May 01, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
I bet everyone knows the crafter in Krokotopia. In the Oasis. I've completed his/her's quest but it won't let me turn it in. What is wrong? He doesn't want to take his finished quest back? I'm a mid Legendary and I want to craft an amulet from WT but it was requested to be crafted by a Grandmaster Artistian. I can't move on to MB crafts if he doesn't want his quest turned in!

i am assuming that you have crafted both of the ring/athame, right?if so, do you have both of the crafted items in your backpack, or is one in your bank, or did you sell one? if its in your bank, get it, and turn it in with both, if you sold it, then buy a new one at the bazaar, and turn it in

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You have to actually craft the item(s), and have them in your backpack when you return to the recipe vendor.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Abbigail623 wrote:
You also have to have the items that he asked you to craft in your backpack when you see him to collect for the quest. -eli and crew

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The two most likely problems are these:

You have to craft the items yourself. You can't just buy them at the Bazaar. Since you have the quest to see Wul'yahm, you crafted the items (but others who read this in the future, may have tried short-cutting the process).

It's not enough to just craft them. You have to have them in inventory and not equipped when you see the instructor. If you sold, lost, or misplaced them, you'll need to get two more. Fortunately, you can buy replacements at the Bazaar, as long as you crafted the required number of them in the first place.

If you crafted both rings, you have them both in inventory, neither is equipped, and Wul'yahm won't accept them, then your quest is bugged, and you'll need to contact Support.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If you have the items crafted before you get the quest; don't you still have to use the same crafting table, the one you would have used to make the quest items, and make something to trigger the quest completion?