Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ultra plant reseeding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
I just recently farmed a few of the exalted duels, and received two ultra king parsley plants in doing so. With one, I crafted the death whirlwind mount, and with the other, I would like to use the farm for amber to craft the deer knight spell. However, I had a quick question with regards to farming the ultra plants:

Do ultra plants, or more specifically the ultra king parsley, reseed themselves at elder or any stages in between
As in, if i farmed the plant at elder would it give me the ultra seed back to replant it

Thanks for any responses

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
battleshield461 on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
I just recently farmed a few of the exalted duels, and received two ultra king parsley plants in doing so. With one, I crafted the death whirlwind mount, and with the other, I would like to use the farm for amber to craft the deer knight spell. However, I had a quick question with regards to farming the ultra plants:

Do ultra plants, or more specifically the ultra king parsley, reseed themselves at elder or any stages in between
As in, if i farmed the plant at elder would it give me the ultra seed back to replant it

Thanks for any responses
You *might* get another Ultra KP at Elder. You will get a KP at Elder - meaning you will get either a KP or a KP AND an Ultra KP.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Oh ok so I will get a KP now whether or not it is ultra, regular, or both is random?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
battleshield461 on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
Oh ok so I will get a KP now whether or not it is ultra, regular, or both is random?
Yep.