Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

snack frustration

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
i have heard that to get mega snacks you should garden but im only lvl 30. i dont know how else to get mega snacks than buy 7 of them with crowns can anyone tell me another way to at least get good snacks so i can train my pet without buying a bunch of crowns to buy pet snacks Can someone help

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
fallenstar846 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
i have heard that to get mega snacks you should garden but im only lvl 30. i dont know how else to get mega snacks than buy 7 of them with crowns can anyone tell me another way to at least get good snacks so i can train my pet without buying a bunch of crowns to buy pet snacks Can someone help
You are high enough level to farm Savarstaad Pass in Grizzleheim for Couch Potato seeds. Any of the mobs there have a chance of dropping them. I prefer the Splithoof Barbarians in the Boar Camp. Couch Potatoes always give a mega snack and seed at elder, so once you get a decent number of them going, you have an endless supply.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Go to Grizzleheim, to the boar camp, fight the boars and collect Couch Potatoes. Plant them and grow them, harvest them an dwatch your Mega Snacks grow.
I've currently got over 2000 snacks rank 9, and haven't stacked a single plot...lol

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The best plants for mega snacks are couch potatoes and evil magma peas. You can buy them from the crown shop, or you can farm the boars in svarstaad pass in GH for couch potatoes.

Couch potatoes especially are relatively easy plants to care for -- just raise your gardening level to the level where you can grow these. Then every time you are tempted to buy a mega snack pack, buy a CP or an EMP instead. They will turn into a self-seeding ongoing source of snacks for you.

Make sure you also buy the "liked" items to place near your plants, and concentrate your plants within the area of the largest area of effect gardening spell you have. For the "liked" plants, place one of the liked plants near your garden bed, then you can allow it to wilt -- it will still provide the liked benefit to the EMP or CP bed around it.

EMP's you can fit into a medium-size spell area and still get a sizeable garden, if you stack them. They are hard to farm however, so it may be a crown expenditure if you go this route.

Either way, keep working on your gardening so you can eventually level up to do large area spell-size garden beds, so you can increase production over time. Also look online for videos or posts about how to stack garden beds vertically, so you can have hanging gardens in the sky that fit a lot of plants within a spell-area.

Good luck! Happy gardening!