Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

seed vaults?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
On two of my wizards my seed vaults are not working! How do I fix this problem? I spent 3990 crowns and these don't work. If I could get vaults that work it would be appreciated, or a refund of my crowns. PLEASE HELP ME!

Administrator
jeffmom on Feb 2, 2016 wrote:
On two of my wizards my seed vaults are not working! How do I fix this problem? I spent 3990 crowns and these don't work. If I could get vaults that work it would be appreciated, or a refund of my crowns. PLEASE HELP ME!
Could you describe the problem in more detail please? What exactly is not working?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
On my fire wizard and my balance wizard I have a seed vault on my red barn farm. When I try to click on my fire wizard vault it does nothing. On my balance wizard when I try to move seeds from my back pack to the vault they do not go. My vault is empty, so why can't I move my seeds in there? The game will not even let me pick up my seed vaults either. Is it possible for K I to remove these defective vaults from my house and give me new vaults, or get a refund of the 3990 crowns that I spent on these two vaults?

Administrator
jeffmom on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
On my fire wizard and my balance wizard I have a seed vault on my red barn farm. When I try to click on my fire wizard vault it does nothing. On my balance wizard when I try to move seeds from my back pack to the vault they do not go. My vault is empty, so why can't I move my seeds in there? The game will not even let me pick up my seed vaults either. Is it possible for K I to remove these defective vaults from my house and give me new vaults, or get a refund of the 3990 crowns that I spent on these two vaults?
Hello,

Thanks for the additional information. If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, customer support may be able to assist you.

community@wizard101.com