Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 7 pests

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I apparently planted seeds that can get level 7 pests. I have no clue how to get ride of the pests. The stongest pest spell I have is for rank 4 or 5. I am in Avalon... where do I find the spell to get rid of rank 7 pests?

Administrator
Hello,

If you are gardening rank 15, you will be able to learn Ant Lion from Barley later when you have reached Khrysalis.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ant_Lion

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
mittensk on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
I apparently planted seeds that can get level 7 pests. I have no clue how to get ride of the pests. The stongest pest spell I have is for rank 4 or 5. I am in Avalon... where do I find the spell to get rid of rank 7 pests?
You can cast a Pixie spell on the afflicted plant. This will remove the higher ranked pest but only on that one plant.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
TucsonWizard on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
You can cast a Pixie spell on the afflicted plant. This will remove the higher ranked pest but only on that one plant.
Yea, you can buy the pixie spell for 175,000 thousand gold (Pocket Change) and once you cast it on your plant for 25 energy the pest will be gone but like he said for one plant only.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009