Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 2 pests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
i just started gardening and my plant has a rank 2 pest. All I have is the spell to get rid of rank 1 pests and when I went to see the gardening spell trainors that I know of and I have to be rank 3 to buy a pest spell from charley. Does anyone know where I can get a spell to kill rank 2 pests, as a rank 1 gardener?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The first gardening NPC you talk to, Farley in Golem Court, has the spell to combat Rank 2 and lower pests.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Torpzun26 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
The first gardening NPC you talk to, Farley in Golem Court, has the spell to combat Rank 2 and lower pests.
I checked with him but I need to be rank 2 to buy the spell. I'm only rank 1 but I have rank 2 pests

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Sorry for the late reply, but here goes:

It should be rather easy to get the Gardening XP necessary to make it to rank 2. If I remember correctly, you can get there with just the seeds you get from the gardening tutorial. I recommend just ranking up since it should be quite easy to do. Don't worry about your plants with rank 2 pests, they won't start wilting if they have pests (but if they do start wilting from not having their needs taken care of, you will need to remove the pests to stop it from wilting). You can even keep pests on a plant from young to elder and still be fine; the only thing you would miss out on are mature harvests.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Torpzun26 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, but here goes:

It should be rather easy to get the Gardening XP necessary to make it to rank 2. If I remember correctly, you can get there with just the seeds you get from the gardening tutorial. I recommend just ranking up since it should be quite easy to do. Don't worry about your plants with rank 2 pests, they won't start wilting if they have pests (but if they do start wilting from not having their needs taken care of, you will need to remove the pests to stop it from wilting). You can even keep pests on a plant from young to elder and still be fine; the only thing you would miss out on are mature harvests.
Oh thank you so much for the reply I'll try that :)