Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pots

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Administrator
Unfortunately, large pots do not exist. You can purchase large plots for outdoor use, but if you're confined to a dorm room I'm afraid the plants with large plot requirements cannot be used indoors.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
You can't purchase large plots. Once you are a high enough level, you can purchase the gardening spell which allows you to create a large plot outside.

James Hexshield (Level 30 Magus Conjurer)

"Runeraider OUT!"

Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
cooler966 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
What level do you have to be? I am level 46
It's not your character's level but your gardening level. You can find that out from when you click on your gardening icon when at your home. At the top will tell you your gardening level. as far as gardening spells , you have to buy spells from the garden moles. There is one in wizard city and krok and in other worlds. Look for the soil plot spells. there are two type one that in magic infused and one is plain. I hope this helps.
Hunter WillowGrove
lvl90

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cooler966 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
What level do you have to be? I am level 46
I believe I bought my large Plots from the gardener in Mooshu right there in the village. If you have access to there you can buy it.

Do wish large pots were available - I garden for looks and do like the pots I have collected.