Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants wouldnt mature

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I had about seven red Grapes of wrath and I took care of them for several weeks every day doing what was needed. I missed one day and when I came to game these Grapes were on progress to dead, after all the time and effort I put into them they just wouldnt mature, so I deleted them. I am talking about two to three weeks every day attending them and they just wouldnt mature, miss one day and they are on way to dead.

Something is not right. Anyway I have other red and purple Grapes on my other wizards and they are not reaching maturity. I give them to end of the week and delete them if they dont show movement to mature.

Gardening has changed, It isnt like it was, I got 3000 XP on my death elephant ears, leveled my wizard twice on three plants. I am level 8 and have not been gardening but for three weeks. Gardening has gotten weird.

I am constantly told my BP is full and times it isnt full I am told it is full anyway. Anyway not griping here just saying I have noticed a change in Gardening, Plants seem to never mature and go on way to death rather easily.