Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants Not Progressing to Young

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I have just gotten back to Wizard101 after taking a 3 year break, and I saw some amazing updates. I was ecstatic to find that all of my plants were still there, despite the fact they were wilted. I harvested some Couch Potatoes and replanted them, however I have come across a problem that is now also affecting my Stinkweeds as well. All of them are currently in the seedling stage, and have been for about 9 - 12 hours. The problem is, when I went to look at them about 4 hours ago, all of the seedlings had their seedling bar filled up, so I sat there for about 20 minutes and watched a YouTube video excitedly waiting for them to progress to young, only, they didn't progress.

So I went questing and about 30 minutes ago I checked them and the bar was still filled up, and they hadn't progressed. I've spent about 20 minutes trying to find an answer to this, by looking through various websites, wikis, and this forum website, however have only found either outdated data or data that didn't apply to my situation. Any tips?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

Couple things I recommend you do if you intend to be serious about Gardening;

Avoid plants such as Stinkweeds and Desparagus.

These plants are disliked by most plants and don't provide rewards worth the sacrifice of growing them.

Instead, stick to plants such as the Couch Potatoes, Pink Dandelions, Evil Magma Peas, Huckleberries etc. These plants provide numerous rewards not only limited to simply treasures and gold.