Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants need to survive longer without wilting!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I'm a lvl 108 storm, I only plant Evil Magma peas (I have heard Couch Potatoes are good, I already had some evil magma peas) and if I take a break for more than roughly 40 hours from this game, more than half of my 20 Magma peas start to wilt. Then it takes FOREVER to go through the process again. What if i can't play? This, like my other post about pets, makes me take breaks from this game and consider if it's worth my time.

Please make the duration of plants longer, maybe 75 hours at the least, before wilting? I need to also have a life besides watering my plants.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Stop visiting your house so often. Plants only get needs when you go to the house with the plants. They only wilt if you leave them without fixing their needs. Easiest solution is get a Red Barn Farm and plant your plants there. Set another house as your home to teleport to. Put a teleporter in your Main home that goes to your Garden Home. Only visit your Garden when you are taking care of plants. There's no need to visit it more than once per day, but you can skip visiting for weeks if you like. As long as you leave your plant area with the Leaf Green (no needs), your plants will be fine next time you visit, whether that's a day, month or year.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Also, there are the spells that you can get from the gardner in Khrysalis that feeds for two days...if I am going to be gone for a few I always load them up with those and put on some dragonflies....