Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I'm going on vacation on the 25th, and I'll be away for a week. I won't have internet or a computer, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to use my vacation on my plants. I know of no spells that last for a week, and I don't want my plants to just wilt away while I'm gone. My EMPs will be close to Elder on the 25th, and I wouldn't want to lose that progress. There should be a way to freeze my plants so that they won't wilt and die.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
As long as you leave your plants with all needs cared for before you go, your plants will be fine. They will probably have needs when you come back, but they should not wilt or die.

Plants only progress one stage at a time, and the progression happens when you go to the house where your plants are. So they will not progress from healthy directly to dead. They will only progress from healthy to having needs. Care for the needs when you get back and your garden will be fine.

I recently returned from a 5 day trip, and my garden was fine. Yours will be too. Enjoy your vacation!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
FinnAgainWindrider on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
As long as you leave your plants with all needs cared for before you go, your plants will be fine. They will probably have needs when you come back, but they should not wilt or die.

Plants only progress one stage at a time, and the progression happens when you go to the house where your plants are. So they will not progress from healthy directly to dead. They will only progress from healthy to having needs. Care for the needs when you get back and your garden will be fine.

I recently returned from a 5 day trip, and my garden was fine. Yours will be too. Enjoy your vacation!
Oh, that's such a relief. Thanks!