Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant Animations!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
What's the wackiest plant animation you've ever seen?
What's the cutest? Please reply!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
The most annoying are the carrots. I had to remove them because their crying annoyed me too much.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
RottenHeart on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
The most annoying are the carrots. I had to remove them because their crying annoyed me too much.
Haha I know I hate the crying carrots. The king parsley singing and dancing kinda annoys me too

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I thought the baby carrots were actually really cute! When I first looked at them, I said out loud, "awwwwww!!!!"

Fickle Pickle was funny, the way it turned away from you when you walked in front of it.

And Couch potoatoes are always a classic. Sometimes I watch the TV with them

Angela Dragonstone

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Ninja Figs and Evil Snow Peas are funny to watch, they have lots of little moving parts.

King Parsley is cool too - very nice easter egg

I routinely feed any baby carrot seeds I get as drops, to my pet. They don't get along with half the stuff I like to grow, and they are annoying.

Stinkweed is also funny - as a troll move I grow some stinkweed in my dorm room just so I can take a screenshot and post it to central with the tag "Eurgh! What's that smell?"

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The plant sound that annoys me the most is the Evil Magma Peas.

I do like the barking sound from the Fish on a Vine plant. The first time I heard it, I thought it was my neighbor's dog.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
the most funny plant is the couch potatoes. funny!