Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pest prevention spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
I recently bought the miniature bloodbats spell and I noticed that this only prevents rank 4 pests, am I right so far? Does this mean that only rank 4 pests will be prevented? What about pests 1, 2, and 3? If the plants still get pests rank 1, 2, and 3, can I then use dragonflies at the same time? Well, I did try to cast both prevention spells at the same time. I cast dragonflies and then bloodbats. At first, I could see very clearly the animation for both spells but when I came back about an hour later I could only see the bloodbats. No more dragonflies. The problem that I find is that the animation for bloodbats does not let me see if I get some other pests in the middle of the garden and since I use pots I can't really walk and get close to check.

I guess my question for the professors is, are my dragonflies still there? Can the two spells be there at the same time? or do I still need to freeze my plants every now and then to kill pests rank 1, 2, or 3 that might be hiding in the middle of the garden?