Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Gardening spells aren't working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I have been having some trouble with gardining. I have some Evil Snow Peas I have been harvesting but for some reason the past few days, each time I try to fix its needs, it never works. I use my spells but each time I do I lose my energy but my plants needs still stays there. I could use some help. Thanks

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I'm having a similar problem with placing medium plots. I use the energy and see the animation, but nothing happens. It could either be a problem with connection, or a bug in the game. Information would help.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
SomeRandome on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I'm having a similar problem with placing medium plots. I use the energy and see the animation, but nothing happens. It could either be a problem with connection, or a bug in the game. Information would help.
What house? I've seen this bug in parts of the Winter Wind Tower. The spell casts, it makes the digging sound, and no soil plot appears.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
seethe42 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
What house? I've seen this bug in parts of the Winter Wind Tower. The spell casts, it makes the digging sound, and no soil plot appears.
I was using the Royal Playhouse from the furniture shop in the shopping district. A while after it happened(and after I posted the comment) all the soil plots I had tried to make were there and several were overlapping. I'm still unsure what's causing this though.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Over the past several days both in Live & Test I have had a problem where I could swear I'd already cast the spell for needs (not pests) usually Music, or Magic, or Sun - but the need didn't go away, but my energy did go down.

Also, I just laid a new garden bed in the back field of the Red Barn Farm House and ended up with 3 dead medium plots (they are there and normal looking - but won't take seeds.) Then laid 19 small plots and over half had to be dug up too as they were dead as well.

All these issues have been in 3 different Red Barn Farms and both the front and back fields. I assumed it was because my gardens are stacked. But now I'm beginning to wonder. They've worked stacked for years and now other people sound like they are having similar problems.