Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Seed Button

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
There needs to be a mass seed button. For all of us who plant in bulk,it would be a welcome addition. Planting one seed at a time,coupled with the delay/animation between plantings,and to reseed a garden takes awhile. It would be much easier if we simply checked the seeds we wanted planted, targeted the prepared area of soil,click the button, and voila! Done!

P.S. Mass soil preparation would be great as well

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Intrepidatius on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
There needs to be a mass seed button. For all of us who plant in bulk,it would be a welcome addition. Planting one seed at a time,coupled with the delay/animation between plantings,and to reseed a garden takes awhile. It would be much easier if we simply checked the seeds we wanted planted, targeted the prepared area of soil,click the button, and voila! Done!

P.S. Mass soil preparation would be great as well
as would mass harvest and reward packing. By that I mean instead of clicking to collect it and clicking to clear the message that you got it, just automatically put it in your backpack and click the message once. In the chat screen, it should total the items and list it for you. So instead of it doing:

you received 240 gold
you received 132 gold
you received a booger seed
you receiver a mist wood
you receiver a mist wood
you receiver a mist wood
you receiver a mist wood

It should say:
You received 372 Gold
You Received 6 booger seeds
You Received 4 mist wood

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Agreed, I like this idea, grid select what seeds go where, say like pirate101 battle set up then mass cast, cuts down on time.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like this idea. It's the main reason I don't do gardening anymore, taking care of harvesting and replanting takes way too long.