Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Seeds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 06, 2009
I know the packs are a great way for KI to make money, but I think the jewel seeds should either be offered as singular sales like couch potatoes and other crown seeds, or as a guaranteed item in some pack or deal. Having to buy several Gardening packs hoping to get a jewel seed is just too random and frustrating.

You could also make them rare drops in some of the upper world bosses like Zafaria and up, or add them as rare elder harvests from some of the other plants that are currently somewhat lackluster in what they drop.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Goldenoak1 on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
I know the packs are a great way for KI to make money, but I think the jewel seeds should either be offered as singular sales like couch potatoes and other crown seeds, or as a guaranteed item in some pack or deal. Having to buy several Gardening packs hoping to get a jewel seed is just too random and frustrating.

You could also make them rare drops in some of the upper world bosses like Zafaria and up, or add them as rare elder harvests from some of the other plants that are currently somewhat lackluster in what they drop.
Unfortunately, nothing is guaranteed in the packs but it would be nice to be able to buy the individual seeds as you suggested.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2016
i spent in excess of 20,000 crowns to get a jewel seed and then planted it in an enchanted plot i had prepared.

now i have a dead seedling that will not grow and will not revive no matter how many times i try, am very angry at this, as it seems to me the only thing i will be able to do is plow the plot and thus lose all of that money i couldnt really afford to spend in the first place!

does anyone know if there is any possible way to recover the situation or my seed please!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
kingman uk2 on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
i spent in excess of 20,000 crowns to get a jewel seed and then planted it in an enchanted plot i had prepared.

now i have a dead seedling that will not grow and will not revive no matter how many times i try, am very angry at this, as it seems to me the only thing i will be able to do is plow the plot and thus lose all of that money i couldnt really afford to spend in the first place!

does anyone know if there is any possible way to recover the situation or my seed please!!
Use the "Revive" spell on it.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
these seeds are actually REALLY good, they can multiply on their own and not just the same plant, all the different jewel types can drop at elder.
They also drop some really good reagents at mature harvest along with tc like dragon and balance blade

If they did become a drop it would have to be somewhere like Darkmoor malistair or a new dungeon final boss thats SUPER hard
If they made it farmable then noone would buy jewel packs when they could just farm and get the plants