Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
Hello, I'm currently a level 75 life and only now starting to grapple the ropes in gardening. However, I only have basic gardening spells which makes it difficult to maintain higher ranked plants without the help of tc. I no longer want to rely on tc for help.
I'd appreciate it if someone could post the different gardening vendors in which I could train for better spells, as well as where I can locate them.
I was going to look up how/where to do everything on YouTube, but figured I should get more interactive with this community, after seeing how helpful it is.
Thanks for the help!
- vbxloved

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
Go to Mooshu and the vendor they should have the larger area of effect gardening spells. If you're looking for something a bit smaller then go to Krokotopia and the vendor there should have some smaller area of effects + the always helpful pixie spell! Worlds in which you find vendors include: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon (only after certain gardening rank + quest,) and Khrysalis (same as Avalon requirements except higher rank and new quest of course.) These vendors are usually found in the main hub of the world, no need to do any extra looking

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
small sized spells are in Golem Court, WC.
medium sized spells i think are at Oasis, KT
large size spells are at Jade Palace, MS.

since you are just starting out i suggest you start with stinkweed. stupid easy to grow and give good rewards. or if you have 1500 crowns buy a single Key Lime. it also gives good rewards and spreads like crazy. you could also get lucky with the minotaur at Acropolis house.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
vbxloved on Nov 20, 2018 wrote:
Hello, I'm currently a level 75 life and only now starting to grapple the ropes in gardening. However, I only have basic gardening spells which makes it difficult to maintain higher ranked plants without the help of tc. I no longer want to rely on tc for help.
I'd appreciate it if someone could post the different gardening vendors in which I could train for better spells, as well as where I can locate them.
I was going to look up how/where to do everything on YouTube, but figured I should get more interactive with this community, after seeing how helpful it is.
Thanks for the help!
- vbxloved
This kind of information is probably quicker and easier to find on the wiki rather than youtube.

Here is the link to the gardening spells and the page shows who you can get the spell from. Clicking on their name will take you to the page about them and you'll find their location and/or what you need to do to gain access to them

YouTube is really good for looking at plot formations and building stacks.

I hope this helps...and welcome to the forum and community!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
spells are in mooshu, then Zafaria, then Avalon , then Krysalis but are only available with the right quest and depends on your gardening level . . . not your wizard level.