Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hello everyone, I'd like to first thank you for reading my post, please comment below about what you think!

Gardening seeds have been an issue for me (maybe for some of you as well), my banks and seed vaults are really full of seeds. I have more seeds than gear in my bank . I have spread the seeds out to my other characters but its really still not enough.

Solution: Stack gardening seeds into a category similar to crafting/treasure cards/pet food. This will eliminate the over stacking and flooding of seeds in inventory and bank slots. Kings Isle has put great emphasis on reworking some areas within wizard101 which is well respected (Thank you). However, I'd like to shed some light on to this matter and I hope that Kings Isle reads this post and considers it. Reworks require great amount of resources and time, a quality of life change would or should cost at least half that right A quality of life change will be well respected.

Thank you for reading