Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Dear Madame/Sir,
Where do you get a flower pot of a plot of soil in 7/14/2012. I am looking for it everywhere. I am dissapointed because I have tons of seeds and I only have 1 flower pot. I appreciate if you can bring gardening items to a shop like the housing store in shopping district or bring the mole back. Many people need and want the mole back to buy items from him. Thank you and please reply as soon as possible.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
saba223 wrote:
Dear Madame/Sir,
Where do you get a flower pot of a plot of soil in 7/14/2012. I am looking for it everywhere. I am dissapointed because I have tons of seeds and I only have 1 flower pot. I appreciate if you can bring gardening items to a shop like the housing store in shopping district or bring the mole back. Many people need and want the mole back to buy items from him. Thank you and please reply as soon as possible.

Errr, the mole is still here, in golem court. Don't know what happened to your game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
saba223 wrote:
Dear Madame/Sir,

Go to Farley, where you learned gardening. Or go to the Bazaar...they are available in both places. We do not need another shop just for this with items readily available all over the spiral.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
saba223 wrote:
Dear Madame/Sir,
Where do you get a flower pot of a plot of soil in 7/14/2012. I am looking for it everywhere. I am disappointed because I have tons of seeds and I only have 1 flower pot. I appreciate if you can bring gardening items to a shop like the housing store in shopping district or bring the mole back. Many people need and want the mole back to buy items from him. Thank you and please reply as soon as possible.

Young wizard I am confused but will try to answer. When you start a wizard and get a dorm room there are 2 small pots of soil in the room by the door which you can plant your seeds in.

Farley, the mole, is still in Golem Court and you will see moles at other worlds also, the one in Krockatopia is by the ramp where you first quest, the Mooshu one is right as you enter slightly to the right standing on the corner. I do not believe there is one in MarleyBone or DragonSprye. As you progress in worlds the items they can sell you such as spells and pots gets more advanced.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Many pots of different styles are available all across the Spiral.

Wizard City-
Farley: Golem Court
Elik Silverfist: Wizard City Bazaar/Olde Town

Krokotopia-
Charley: The Oasis
(Krokotopian Pots)

MooShu-
Marley: Jade Palace
(MooShu Pots)

Celestia-
Harley: Celestia Base Camp
(Celestian Pots)