Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
I went to my house and saw that all of them were ready to harvest and two of them were elder. When I took care of their needs and got rid of the pests, I started to harvest them. I was able to harvest my helephant ears, but when I tried to harvest my King Parsley, It said "Click or press X to harvest Key Limes". My key limes were almost on the other side of my house. When I pressed X, my guy turned towards the plant, but nothing happened. And I wasn't able to harvest any of my other plants, either. I logged out and logged on again, and everything worked the way it should. What just happened? :?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
daniel2pr wrote:
I went to my house and saw that all of them were ready to harvest and two of them were elder. When I took care of their needs and got rid of the pests, I started to harvest them. I was able to harvest my helephant ears, but when I tried to harvest my King Parsley, It said "Click or press X to harvest Key Limes". My key limes were almost on the other side of my house. When I pressed X, my guy turned towards the plant, but nothing happened. And I wasn't able to harvest any of my other plants, either. I logged out and logged on again, and everything worked the way it should. What just happened? :?

This happens to me when I am experiencing lag.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Probably the game just going slow and not responding as fast. But yea you did what you needed to do you logged and everything was all right, and that is all that really matters right?