Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Bug :C

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Hey I recently started to play Wizard101 again after several months. But I encountered a problem when trying to get into the new gardening feature. I was pretty irritated when I was not able to purchase spells from the vendor. All the spells appeared Grey and un-clickable. It would be very helpful for some assistance. Ex: I never listened to quest log maybe missing quest. Your help is much appreciated.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Are you the appropriate gardening rank to acquire the spells?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
masterchiefwizzard... on May 20, 2013 wrote:
Hey I recently started to play Wizard101 again after several months. But I encountered a problem when trying to get into the new gardening feature. I was pretty irritated when I was not able to purchase spells from the vendor. All the spells appeared Grey and un-clickable. It would be very helpful for some assistance. Ex: I never listened to quest log maybe missing quest. Your help is much appreciated.
gardening is like anything else - you have to be certain levels to obtain certain spells/plants.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
Besides needing to be the proper level gardener to purchase the spells; you must also have enough gold in your backpack before the spell will appear as available.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
They are the starter spells In Golem Court And they won't let me buy them

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
masterchiefwizzard... on May 23, 2013 wrote:
They are the starter spells In Golem Court And they won't let me buy them
Did you go through the gardening tutorial from the gardener in Golem Court?