Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden Stacking Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Hello,

Recently I built a triple stacked garden of medium plots according to a YouTube video. Everything was going fine until it came to the part where to put something in the middle to aim my spells at. I've tried using rugs with a tatami mat on crates but no matter what I do I cannot place anything down. Now whenever I try to cast a spell it only gets the bottom 2 layers. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Take a floor mat *small rug or tatami* with a flat wooden platform * buy with gold in crown shop* and a flag pole * outside in bazaar* . Take the small rug or floor mat hover over the platform but dont click on it and move it to the middle of your stack but on the ground then once you have it where you need it to be right click and then take your pole and place it on top of the platform. Try that :D

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Place a flagpole in the center, and that should solve your issue. It should be targetable with ease. Depending on the plants, you may have to wait until they are harvested before you can place the pole.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hey I encountered the same issue, it might be a bug they might be facing?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Thanks for the tips, but a friend suggested to try removing the very middle plot in the second level. After, I was able to place the gnome on the floating rug where the middle plot was!