Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden stacking not working

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

I created a stacked garden. 4 seeds close to each other as possible and three layers high. However the top layer is not being effected when I cast spells (meduim sized area). Why is that? Can you help me fix this please?

Thanks

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
enkia on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

I created a stacked garden. 4 seeds close to each other as possible and three layers high. However the top layer is not being effected when I cast spells (meduim sized area). Why is that? Can you help me fix this please?

Thanks
You will need to use an object (a box, table, drum, etc.) to center your spell ring between layers. Be sure the object is about the same height as the middle plant layer, and place it in the center of your garden. Then aim your cursor at the top of the object when you cast a gardening spell and it should reach all plants.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
ok, I also asked in wizard101forum - I'm using an object in middle, something tall like Kok tablet and the spell ring rises, so thanks!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Put a flagpole, or a column in the middle of your plot, and aim at it to cast your area-of-effect spell -- again, aim about mid-way up the layers of your plots.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I put a garden gnome in the middle of my stacked gardens. It can be placed on a plot with a seed, and gives another "like" for plants. Will give a green sign when you aim right at it. Can cover up to three levels of plants. Just bring the blue cast ring up to the middle level and cast :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Michael Nightgem on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
I put a garden gnome in the middle of my stacked gardens. It can be placed on a plot with a seed, and gives another "like" for plants. Will give a green sign when you aim right at it. Can cover up to three levels of plants. Just bring the blue cast ring up to the middle level and cast :)
3 levels is based on using crates as spacers, you can get a lot more than 3 levels using other ways of spacing with combinations of different tables, crates, and pedestals.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
seethe42 on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
3 levels is based on using crates as spacers, you can get a lot more than 3 levels using other ways of spacing with combinations of different tables, crates, and pedestals.
I used the three level example because the OP was using it. I grow 63 king parsley in a three level garden. If you can tell me how to add another level to that and cover it all with a spell, please do.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Michael Nightgem on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
I used the three level example because the OP was using it. I grow 63 king parsley in a three level garden. If you can tell me how to add another level to that and cover it all with a spell, please do.
There's no reason for more than 3 levels unless using it for large plots. Sm/Med plots can fit the maximum 69 plots within 1 large area spell with only 3 levels. If you want to see how I set up my Couch Potato farm, I'll show you. Just set up a time, day, realm and location to meet. I'm Eastern US Time zone (gmt-5).

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Seethe, Just wanted to thank you for the response to my gardening question earlier.
I've fixed my gardens to 2 levels only, an deverythign is workign smoothly.