Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

garden gnomes for plants

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
hi I've been gardening for a while and have been trying to find tropical garden gnomes. It seems everybody who gardens have them. I've looked in the bazaar everyday and still cannot find them. Everybody needs them for there garden because this or that plant likes them. I think they should be a craftable item or have a vendor be able to sell them. I don't want to buy a gardening pack from the crowns shop because you never know what your going to get in them. What do you guys think?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The gardening vendor in Wizard City does sell them. They're really inexpensive.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
alia550 on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
hi I've been gardening for a while and have been trying to find tropical garden gnomes. It seems everybody who gardens have them. I've looked in the bazaar everyday and still cannot find them. Everybody needs them for there garden because this or that plant likes them. I think they should be a craftable item or have a vendor be able to sell them. I don't want to buy a gardening pack from the crowns shop because you never know what your going to get in them. What do you guys think?
You can buy the Garden Gnome from the Mole in Golem Court.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The gardening mole in Golem Park, Wizard City, is the one who sells the garden gnome. Look for it under his "housing" option, the decorations tab.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You can buy one from the gardener in wizard city!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Farley, the gardener in Golem Court, Wizard City sells them for a very affordable price of 225 gold pieces.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2015
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I just bought a garden gnome from the training guy in Golem. Is a tropical garden gnome different?

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
thanks for that information I didn't know Farley sold them.