Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gaedening Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Please add the ability to sell or destroy gardening treasure cards along with an ability to see how many of them we have.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
you can destory them just left click and hit destory i think

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I would love it we were able to sell gardening treasure cards.
Not all of course, baby sunbird shouldn't be sniped down.

Although one method to get out of this is to trade with other friends or right click to delete.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Tested and unable to destroy. They do not show up in the treasure card deck area. I do not mean treasure cards you get from gardening, I mean treasure cards that effect gardening, ones you can get from moolinda woo's gardening pack.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
go inside your spell deck next to the tc icon is the gardening spells click on it then go on to the tc icon they are in there

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Tatiana Winterhear... on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Tested and unable to destroy. They do not show up in the treasure card deck area. I do not mean treasure cards you get from gardening, I mean treasure cards that effect gardening, ones you can get from moolinda woo's gardening pack.
you can remove them right click the spell in garden TC deck and delete. I had to remove a ton of these because I hit the 500 cap on tc's many times.

IMO garden tc should not be linked to our normal casting spell deck.

250tc garden cards 500tc fight spells

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Right click and delete them

Btw you might as well give them to someone...

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Thanks all, found I was looking in the wrong area.