Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

first world gardening problems

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

So with the recent member rewards, double plant rewards, I have a TON of evil magma peas and couch potatoes.. way more than I could ever plant.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the double rewards.. I just wish we could sell the extra seeds for maybe a few crowns up to 100 crowns?

I DO love all the extra mega pet snacks though. :)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Idony09 on May 2, 2015 wrote:
KI,

So with the recent member rewards, double plant rewards, I have a TON of evil magma peas and couch potatoes.. way more than I could ever plant.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the double rewards.. I just wish we could sell the extra seeds for maybe a few crowns up to 100 crowns?

I DO love all the extra mega pet snacks though. :)

You can always feed them to a pet. You won't get Crowns but you can get decent coin, TC and reagents. There's also the chance you'll get bonus training points for your pet.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
do yourself a favor. keep them and start gardening on another wizard. especially couch potatoes can be easily gardened even by a very new wizard. think of all the mega snacks.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
AmberRavenSong7 on May 5, 2015 wrote:
do yourself a favor. keep them and start gardening on another wizard. especially couch potatoes can be easily gardened even by a very new wizard. think of all the mega snacks.
Also good advice but the problem is that seeds take up inventory slots. It's easy to fill up inventory really quickly. As I've advanced in gardening I've gotten very particular about the seeds I keep. You're correct about Couch Potatoes, some of the best seeds ever!
I've found that for me, the best place to store seeds is in the attic. It's easy to forget you have one. Storing them there I know I don't have to check my bank, shared bank or backpack for those extra seeds.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
AmberRavenSong7 on May 5, 2015 wrote:
All my wizards on both accounts have full gardens so the extra seeds just take up space. I do feed them to my pets but it would be nice to have the option to sell them for a few crowns.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
You can sell seeds at the bazaar or the gardeners--Farley,etc and get gold.