Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming Key Limes

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Hi everyone, does anyone know any good spots I could farm, where Key Limes are a common drop?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To be honest, the best place to farm the seed is the actual seed itself.

Unlike most crowns only plants, Key Limes has chances to re-seed upon regular Mature Harvests.

If you've 750 crowns to spare, you can pick one up from the crown shop.

They're also common on the Islander's Hoard Pack.

I've gotten it from combatting:

Remember, it's a crowns only item, just don't expect to get the drop on the first couple times.

Good Luck.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can get them from Red Huckleberries.

The link below has a list of who drops Key Limes, it looks like they start dropping in Zafaria on up.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Key_Limes#axzz5D8FRe0Tb

Once you get just one, start growing it. There is a chance it will drop an extra seed some time during regular adult harvest. You can multiply one into several fairly quickly if you tend your garden daily.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I'm not sure the best place for drops, especially without knowing your school or level etc but here is a link to the wiki showing all the drops we know of:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Key_Limes#axzz5DKpPlEZ1

I do garden key limes and if you don't already know, they drop extra key lime seeds quite frequently. So if you already have even 1 or 2 they are worth planting straight away instead of waiting to get the full amount you want first. My second account has 4 wizards with 138 planted each (total of 552), all from just 1 or 2 seeds. I feed tons to pets now I have so many. It's well worth planting ANY you already have!

Good luck and I hope this is helpful!