Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farley's Gardening Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2015
I don't have many crowns to spare, so I wanted to know just how good this pack is, and if you think its worth it. How is the pack in terms of its value? How many packs did it take to get the good seeds? How good are the seeds? Just asking to determine if I want to buy this bundle or another one.
How do the plants stack up to other plants?

Defender
May 02, 2015
speakerofshadows on Oct 8, 2016 wrote:
I don't have many crowns to spare, so I wanted to know just how good this pack is, and if you think its worth it. How is the pack in terms of its value? How many packs did it take to get the good seeds? How good are the seeds? Just asking to determine if I want to buy this bundle or another one.
How do the plants stack up to other plants?
Don't buy it. Buy jewel seeds when KI wakes up and does the right thing putting them in the crowns shop. The pack is trash outside of the jewel plants and you can go 20k without one of them dropping, and when one does drop it will more thank likely be a bad one.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I would not bother with it if I had limited crowns, as the last poster said the jewel seed drop rate is abysmal and the rest of it you can get elsewhere.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2016
Totally agree with luckguy93, I spent 10k to only get 1 jewel plant, regardless of how much you spend you will only get a couple packs.

2500 crowns - 5 packs
5000 crowns - 10 packs
10000 crowns - 20 packs
while with any of the 299 crown packs, you can get up to 32 packs with 10,000 crowns.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
luckguy93 on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
Don't buy it. Buy jewel seeds when KI wakes up and does the right thing putting them in the crowns shop. The pack is trash outside of the jewel plants and you can go 20k without one of them dropping, and when one does drop it will more thank likely be a bad one.
Wow, sound like you're talking from experience here.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Farley packs hardly give any jewel plants. I bought lots, only got a few seeds.