Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil magma peas and couch potatoes at lvl 100

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2020
Is there any way I might be able to obtain evil magma peas or couch potatoes through farming someone? I'm lvl 97 and in khrysalis. I need mega snacks and these two plants are the best way I know to get them so someone please help me.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
The easiest place to farm for Couch Potatoes is Grizzleheim. Troubled Warriors and Splithoof Barbarians both drop them at a fairly regular rate.

As for EMP's, that's a little more difficult. My personal favorite is Chagan Nosebiter in Avalon. He's a fire boss in Caer Lyon. And once you get to Empyrea, the Monkey Spiders in Ariel Jungle are rumored to drop EMP's, but I've never gotten one there.

Hope this helps!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Couch Potatoes are dropped by virtually every enemy in Grizzleheim, though the drop rates there are quite low. Same with Evil Magma Peas for enemies in Avalon.

Unless you need them very urgently, I would recommend you go to Mirage (2 worlds after Khrysalis) and farm there, where the drops are even higher. Empyrea (right after Mirage) is also a great hot spot for these seeds.