Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Magma Peas

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
On my other account, I just harvested an Elder Evil Magma Peas plant, expecting to get another EMP seed. I did not get one. What I got was this:

Cleanse Charm
Pierce
Pierce
893 Gold
Black Lotus
Cherry Tomato

Seeing as Evil Magma Peas was a Crowns Seed that I spent Crowns on, and not a limited edition charity crowns seed at that, I expected per the comments in Answers from KI on central that I would get another EMP Seed. Has anyone else had issues with EMP or DHE and not getting new seeds at Elder harvest?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There have been a several times that the "crown" seeds have not given me the same seed at elder harvest, sometimes it was no seed, or it was a lower level seed in the same family. Since most of the seeds, including the crown seeds, can be obtained via drop somewhere in the Spiral, I presumed if I got the same seed at elder that I was lucky and never expected it.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Johnist wrote:
On my other account, I just harvested an Elder Evil Magma Peas plant, expecting to get another EMP seed. I did not get one. What I got was this:

Cleanse Charm
Pierce
Pierce
893 Gold
Black Lotus
Cherry Tomato

Seeing as Evil Magma Peas was a Crowns Seed that I spent Crowns on, and not a limited edition charity crowns seed at that, I expected per the comments in Answers from KI on central that I would get another EMP Seed. Has anyone else had issues with EMP or DHE and not getting new seeds at Elder harvest?

I had the same issue. I bought six evil magma peas and none of them gave their seeds at an elder harvest. This was about two weeks ago. At that time, I sent a support ticket to KI since it clearly states that crown plants, excluding the Giving Tree, are to drop their seeds at an elder harvest. I asked them if they were supposed to drop and if they were, could I be credited with the six that never did. I never got an answer as to whether they were supposed to drop or not, however, I did receive six new EMP seeds. From that I assumed they were supposed to drop and it was a bug that they didn't. But I am still a little unclear. Hopefully someone from KI can clarify this confusion. Until then though, I would send a support ticket to them.

Matthew LifeFlame
Legendary Theurgist