Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elder bug?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I plant all my EMPs at the same time, and yet, they do not reach elder at the same time. This morning, all but four were elder, and the others have (as of this moment) a little over 4 hours to go. Does anyone else have this issue, and if so, just with EMPs or with other plants as well?

Defender
May 06, 2011
Snee432 on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
I plant all my EMPs at the same time, and yet, they do not reach elder at the same time. This morning, all but four were elder, and the others have (as of this moment) a little over 4 hours to go. Does anyone else have this issue, and if so, just with EMPs or with other plants as well?
I believe they all grow differently.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Usually this happens as a result of timing of your visits. If you visit your garden shortly before a few plants are ready for the next stage, those few plants will fall behind. The next stage timer doesn't begin until you visit AFTER the stage begins. So if you visit, and a few plants are just short, the timer starts on the rest but sits still on those few until you visit again.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
seethe42 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
Usually this happens as a result of timing of your visits. If you visit your garden shortly before a few plants are ready for the next stage, those few plants will fall behind. The next stage timer doesn't begin until you visit AFTER the stage begins. So if you visit, and a few plants are just short, the timer starts on the rest but sits still on those few until you visit again.
I don't believe that is true since, I have had some change to elder while I was visiting. If, the difference in time is large, its usually because the placements of one of your likes is a bit farther away from those then the others or a the pixies are more to one side of your plot. If your plot is maximum spell then your likes should be in the plot or have two of them.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Snee432 on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
yeah i planted a bunch of pink dandelion and half went to elder and then like 6 hours later the others were at elder but maybe because of the likes even though they were the same

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Red Dragon on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
I don't believe that is true since, I have had some change to elder while I was visiting. If, the difference in time is large, its usually because the placements of one of your likes is a bit farther away from those then the others or a the pixies are more to one side of your plot. If your plot is maximum spell then your likes should be in the plot or have two of them.
I don't think the proximity of the plants to the likes has anything to do with the timing of plant growth. As long as the plants are all within the like's radius of effect they should benefit equally. If you hover your mouse pointer over your plants (while in gardening mode) it will show whether they're being effected.