Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double harvest glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2009
At the start of the birthday event i had 16 evil magma peas. I did and elder harvest for all once and got 24 seeds. I planted again and did everything then harvested at elder tonight and only got eleven seeds. Does anyone know what happened?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If your backpack is full, seeds will overflow into your bank. If your bank is also full, seeds will vanish. (You lose them, basically, because there's nowhere for them to go.) Hopefully the extra seeds you were expecting ended up in your bank....

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
zopsboy on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
At the start of the birthday event i had 16 evil magma peas. I did and elder harvest for all once and got 24 seeds. I planted again and did everything then harvested at elder tonight and only got eleven seeds. Does anyone know what happened?
Look in your bank you probably overflowed your backpack!

Defender
May 11, 2013
Freshta on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
If your backpack is full, seeds will overflow into your bank. If your bank is also full, seeds will vanish. (You lose them, basically, because there's nowhere for them to go.) Hopefully the extra seeds you were expecting ended up in your bank....

Alia Misthaven
Wrong. The Seeds overflow no matter how full the bank is I have had 600 items in my bank just because of seeds alone during double gardening. So just to correct they do not vanish.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
RedDragon877 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Wrong. The Seeds overflow no matter how full the bank is I have had 600 items in my bank just because of seeds alone during double gardening. So just to correct they do not vanish.
Only if they are crowns seeds

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
RedDragon877 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Hmmm. Well, gems do vanish. I learned that the hard way when when harvesting Jewel blossoms recently and figured the same would apply to seeds.

Thanks for the correction.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
May 11, 2013
Jasmine3429 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Only if they are crowns seeds
To you, I can't say if others do or not I only use Evil magma peas. Not sure if "Jewel Plants are "crown seeds" - have the crown icon on them. So thanks for the added information to the post. :) I'm sure others will not want to make the mistake that "seeds flow over" and not just "
Crown seeds only"

Defender
May 11, 2013
Freshta on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Hmmm. Well, gems do vanish. I learned that the hard way when when harvesting Jewel blossoms recently and figured the same would apply to seeds.

Thanks for the correction.

Alia Misthaven
That is because the bank has no spot for jewels just the shared bank sadly we need more jewel space and a jewel vault inside and out each house is not enough in my opinion. Nothing wrong with thinking it works the same I just wanted to inform the OP.