Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Gardening???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
I was just wondering if the double gardening XP ends at midnight tonight or if we have until the end of tomorrow

Survivor
May 08, 2011
it still goes on sunday,

I was wonder if wizard101 could make farming spells that have like gives water for 48 hours and stuff that would be great

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
candicedawn685 on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I was just wondering if the double gardening XP ends at midnight tonight or if we have until the end of tomorrow
Professor Greyrose stated pretty clearly, through midnight on Sunday, 1/25/15. This is Central Time, US, not necessarily your time zone.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
In my experience it usually means tonight at midnight, but I know sometimes it could mean Monday at midnight. All I can say is keep playing and get what you can while you can.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
I hope its on monday midnight, because my peas are almost elder.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
It Is Now Monday with the gardening and my couch potatoes elder bar filled up and then went all away and no elder harvest

WHY

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
kalemaxwell on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
it still goes on sunday,

I was wonder if wizard101 could make farming spells that have like gives water for 48 hours and stuff that would be great
The gardener in Khrysalis has spells like that. 48 hour coverage for all needs. For a while it wasn't working properly as the spells wouldn't stack. But they fixed it on the last major update and it's working great now!

As fir the promo, I just logged into the game, it's 6:15 local time on Monday morning and the promotion is still running.

That's consistent with what I see with most of KI's promos, they usually last for a few additional hours in the morning the day after it's stated they'll expire.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
High Five Ghost on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
The gardener in Khrysalis has spells like that. 48 hour coverage for all needs. For a while it wasn't working properly as the spells wouldn't stack. But they fixed it on the last major update and it's working great now!

As fir the promo, I just logged into the game, it's 6:15 local time on Monday morning and the promotion is still running.

That's consistent with what I see with most of KI's promos, they usually last for a few additional hours in the morning the day after it's stated they'll expire.
Yeah, the promotions usually end sometime in the morning the following day. I assume it's when they get into the office and change it. Makes more sense than having someone change over at midnight and allows people in western and island time zones to get the full time.