Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappointed by Jewel Square Blossom

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I think very seriously that the harvests of Jewel Square Blossom should be re-evaluated!

Since I cultivate, a few months, I have on these plants there only defenses by school or critical blocks by school!

There are several other square jewels that are much more useful, like all school defenses, where care gains, where still I was looking for squares against stunning!

Basically, currently the Jewel Square is useless! Let's be many to apply for this to change! Thank you

And do not forget that these plants are only obtained with crowns, and that to have it you have to spend a lot! then we are entitled to ask for a return worthy of our expenses.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Matyssa on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
I think very seriously that the harvests of Jewel Square Blossom should be re-evaluated!

Since I cultivate, a few months, I have on these plants there only defenses by school or critical blocks by school!

There are several other square jewels that are much more useful, like all school defenses, where care gains, where still I was looking for squares against stunning!

Basically, currently the Jewel Square is useless! Let's be many to apply for this to change! Thank you

And do not forget that these plants are only obtained with crowns, and that to have it you have to spend a lot! then we are entitled to ask for a return worthy of our expenses.
I find the Jewel Square Blossoms a bit underwhelming too and would love for some better jewels to drop from them. I don't think it's fair to say they're a waste of money though since they do drop other Jewel Blossom seeds and Socket Wrenches, so they are still high value plants. Compared to the other Jewel Blossoms though, they're nowhere near as useful and seeing some improvement to the jewels they drop would be very very much appreciated!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2017
I restart the subject because very little intervention. And suddenly this problem will never be treated.

I know that it is not a common plant and that it is not the majority of people who can acquire, but those who feel concerned do not hesitate to give your opinion. The more we will be, the better we can be heard and hope for an improvement in the utility of the drop of these plants ...

We need useful jewels! like block stun, or more healing received or given, this is just an example!