Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dead Beet delight!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I love the Halloween seasonal quests and probably the main reason for me is Dead Beets!!! One of the best seeds ever for a Death wizard. A plot full of Dead Beets and a plot full of Stinkweeds and a Death wizard is set with great TCs for a while. The down side to this is that my quests get neglected for a month while I farm Nosferabbet!
I'm lobbying for an Ultra Dead Beet seed!! KI, please make it so, or maybe have the Veggie Revenants available to farm somewhere on a year-round basis. They would make great minions for some of the tree-based bosses like Lord Bramble and Frostbranch.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
TucsonWizard on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
I love the Halloween seasonal quests and probably the main reason for me is Dead Beets!!! One of the best seeds ever for a Death wizard. A plot full of Dead Beets and a plot full of Stinkweeds and a Death wizard is set with great TCs for a while. The down side to this is that my quests get neglected for a month while I farm Nosferabbet!
I'm lobbying for an Ultra Dead Beet seed!! KI, please make it so, or maybe have the Veggie Revenants available to farm somewhere on a year-round basis. They would make great minions for some of the tree-based bosses like Lord Bramble and Frostbranch.
I agree. I want the beets to reseed. Also the ones in the one shot, they need to reseed too.