Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dandelion needs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Hello fellow wizards

Today I started gardening. I have no idea what U'm doing

I planted a regular dandelion (a yellow one I think) and I don't have any food for it nor something to keep pests away, what do I do now?

Jonathan DawnHunter

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
JonathanDawnHunter on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards

Today I started gardening. I have no idea what U'm doing

I planted a regular dandelion (a yellow one I think) and I don't have any food for it nor something to keep pests away, what do I do now?

Jonathan DawnHunter
Ok, you must have done the quest to start gardening, therefore, you got some free gardening spells ( You did do the complete quest line, right? ). When you open your Gardening tab ( its next to the housing tab and has a plant icon ) you will see what you have. You can also visit the Mole in Golem Court for extra spells, which you can buy for gold.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
Ok, you must have done the quest to start gardening, therefore, you got some free gardening spells ( You did do the complete quest line, right? ). When you open your Gardening tab ( its next to the housing tab and has a plant icon ) you will see what you have. You can also visit the Mole in Golem Court for extra spells, which you can buy for gold.
Yes, I did, thanks! I also baught the spells from farley, but what about food? Where can I get it?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
JonathanDawnHunter on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I did, thanks! I also baught the spells from farley, but what about food? Where can I get it?
there is no food, its just needs, which are the spells you can buy from the gardeners in various worlds

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
JonathanDawnHunter on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Your plant doesn't need food.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016