Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CP stacked garden, had to share . . .

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2015
Brainstorms will get you in trouble . . . LOL . . . this ole Wizard thought a staircase block might be perfect to reach the 'likes' easily . . . so I set it up there after harvesting plants to reach; didn't get it close enough so moved it in until it stopped . . . now I can't move it, turn it or pick it up! I tried using the attic setting to put it in the backpack and that won't work either . . . I have no idea what it is hung on. I was going to redo the stack when I got enough money for crowns; which isn't for while . . . it's a stuck staircase, wide staircase block . . .

no way to post the picture so you will have to try to imagine it! KI does not support stacked gardens for some reason, just gave us the ability to build them . . . but I asked them how they would feel about pulling the staircase out of it or even deleting it from the account.

Don't try this at home . . . LOL

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If you moved the staircase too close to stacked soil plots - especially plots with plants in them, then what might work is to dig up the plants. Forget about harvesting them, just dig them out of the plots closest to the staircase. You might also need to remove the stacked plots that are closest to the staircase. After that, the staircase should be movable again. This happened to me before. If you get some objects too close together, they kind of turn red when you try to select them, but they are not movable at that point until you separate them or pick up the entire item (which then separates them in your back pack or attic). This works when two items that are movable are close together, but when dealing with plants, you have to get rid of the plants and then the plots before it will work because those items are not normally separable or movable.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
greenwinds on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
Brainstorms will get you in trouble . . . LOL . . . this ole Wizard thought a staircase block might be perfect to reach the 'likes' easily . . . so I set it up there after harvesting plants to reach; didn't get it close enough so moved it in until it stopped . . . now I can't move it, turn it or pick it up! I tried using the attic setting to put it in the backpack and that won't work either . . . I have no idea what it is hung on. I was going to redo the stack when I got enough money for crowns; which isn't for while . . . it's a stuck staircase, wide staircase block . . .

no way to post the picture so you will have to try to imagine it! KI does not support stacked gardens for some reason, just gave us the ability to build them . . . but I asked them how they would feel about pulling the staircase out of it or even deleting it from the account.

Don't try this at home . . . LOL
It is hung up because it is too close to plots with plants.

As Cutehorsey stated, you could just plow those plants, BUT, you can also just wait until they go elder and harvest them. Then you will be able to more the stairs. Any time you place an object too close or directly under a planted plot, it can't be removed until you harvest that plant.

You DON'T need to dig up the plot themselves. Just wait on the plants to go elder and harvest.

Stacking was originally a glitch, but the reason KI didn't remove it is because many were using it to decorate their castles. So as not to discourage decorating, KI left it in the game but made it understood that they don't support plant stacking and won't do or replace anything regarding the gardens.