Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

could i get a complete list of amber plants?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
dear professors i was wondering if since this new update came out with misc one from last night i read some where (i forget where) but there were more new amber giving plants. one i think was deadly fly trap and a few other. could some one plz give me a complete list of all amber giving plants other the ones i am all rdy aware of. being white tiger lillies, deadly ninja figs, king parsley, red huckle barries, and deadly fly trap. thx.

Administrator
Just a little reading goes a long way, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/50632.ftl

The chance of getting Amber from the harvest of White Tiger Lily, Deadly Ninja Fig, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper and Red Huckleberries has been slightly increased, and White Tiger Lily still has the best chance of rewarding you with Amber on Elder Harvest.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

The chance of getting Amber from the harvest of White Tiger Lily, Deadly Ninja Fig, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper and Red Huckleberries has been slightly increased, and White Tiger Lily still has the best chance of rewarding you with Amber on Elder Harvest.
What is the chance of getting Amber on Frozen Fly Trap? I planted and harvested at least seventeen of them (srsly) and i have got none.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 45 Pyro

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
eric123456789028 wrote:

What is the chance of getting Amber on Frozen Fly Trap? I planted and harvested at least seventeen of them (srsly) and i have got none.

If you read what professor greyrose said; the ONLY plants with a CHANCE of getting amber are White Tiger Lily, Deadly Ninja Fig, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper and Red Huckleberries and if you read the thread she recommended, it had a full list of the names.
So basically, your Frozen Fly Traps have a 0% chance. Sorry if I came off as mean, but she answered your question PERFECTLY in front of you and you still asked.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
eric123456789028 wrote:

If you read what professor greyrose said; the ONLY plants with a CHANCE of getting amber are White Tiger Lily, Deadly Ninja Fig, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper and Red Huckleberries and if you read the thread she recommended, it had a full list of the names.
So basically, your Frozen Fly Traps have a 0% chance. Sorry if I came off as mean, but she answered your question PERFECTLY in front of you and you still asked.
But, well the update notes said frozen fly trap, deadly ninja fig, maelstrom snap dragon, red bell pepper, white tiger lily, silver trumpet vine give amber... or maybe frozen fly trap and maelstrom snap dragon give those other 2 reagents that were mentioned i think they're called vine and braided vine.

Wolf Silver Spear ~ level 45 Pyro

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
eric123456789028 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
eric123456789028 wrote:

But, well the update notes said frozen fly trap, deadly ninja fig, maelstrom snap dragon, red bell pepper, white tiger lily, silver trumpet vine give amber... or maybe frozen fly trap and maelstrom snap dragon give those other 2 reagents that were mentioned i think they're called vine and braided vine.

Fly traps give vines.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
eric123456789028 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
eric123456789028 wrote:

Fly traps give vines.
Well then, I still haven't got any vines. But Frozen Fly Traps are still fun to grow! They give lots of Diamonds and tc's

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Lvl 45 Pyro

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
eric123456789028 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

Fly traps give vines.
Well then, I still haven't got any vines. But Frozen Fly Traps are still fun to grow! They give lots of Diamonds and tc's

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Lvl 45 Pyro

Thats because the chance is rare, I got 1 vine from deadly fly traps and 1 from maelstrom snap dragons :P

PS: I have seen someone named Gavin Silverspear, and his second wizard was named wolf, haha! :)