Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

couch potatoe harvest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
I'm thinking of buying a couch potatoe. What are some cool things you can get from its harvest

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
snowstorm156 wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a couch potatoe. What are some cool things you can get from its harvest

In my opinion, Couch Potatoes are a great investment of crowns. At each harvest you get a rank 5 - 7 snack along with gold and a star school treasure card (my favorite is conviction). At elder, you get a mega snack, treasure cards, and a seed to replenish.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Community Leader
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
superluther wrote:
snowstorm156 wrote:

In my opinion, Couch Potatoes are a great investment of crowns. At each harvest you get a rank 5 - 7 snack along with gold and a star school treasure card (my favorite is conviction). At elder, you get a mega snack, treasure cards, and a seed to replenish.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Ditto. Plus, they're pretty easy to take care of.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 52 Balance

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
snowstorm156 wrote:

The best thing I like about couch potatoes is about the gardening experience you get from a harvest. Just a mere mature harvest catapulted me one whole level up in the gardening stages, so you can choose that to level up quickly with gardening. And if you are thinking of purchasing one, don't worry, as long as you keep the couch potatoes till elderly you will get a couch potato seed so you can replant them. Same goes with all other crowns shop seeds.