Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potato or Evil Magma Pea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I am looking for a gardening plant for good mega snacks, and I wanted to ask which is better: couch potato or evil magma pea and where to get them. Thanks so much!
- Gabrielle Silversword 93
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (coming up!)

Explorer
May 25, 2013
This is a little late, but here is my answer

Explorer
May 25, 2013
EMP or CP has been a clash for so long, but here is the basic argument.

If you're willing to spend crowns, good for you, stock up on EMP. They cost less than CP and drop amber and sunstone and all those other absurdly rare reagents. The polymorph TC are a bit much for harvests though.
Rank 9 mega snacks at elder guaranteed.
If you're willing to put forth time, CP all the way. It's easier to get their likes, if I recall they have less needs, and they are SO much easier to farm. Would you rather fight 400 health enemies in Grizzle (for CP), or fight all those 13-15k bosses in Avalon (for EMP)? They also drop shanta pudding, which is like halfang pie. Rank 9 mega snacks at elder guaranteed.
If it wasn't really obvious I much prefer couch potatoes myself.
Another option for your baby wizards is the rye bread fruit bush, which occasionally gives golden wheat bread, but thats another discussion in itself.

Hope I helped!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Lizziebell03 on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
I am looking for a gardening plant for good mega snacks, and I wanted to ask which is better: couch potato or evil magma pea and where to get them. Thanks so much!
- Gabrielle Silversword 93
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (coming up!)
I would say the evil magma pea, and i am sure you can get it from the crown shop. If not, alot of enemies in krokotopia or marleybone (im not sure which enemies but probably mostly bosses) drop couch potatoes.

Hope I helped,

Heather StarSong lvl 43

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!