Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

change "to harvest" to "until harvest"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I think changing "to harvest" to "until harvest" or "till harvest"
would make it less confusing for some people, and stop people from thinking that harvesting is broken, if no, at least make something to make it less confusing :?

I don't think it would be too hard to make the tutorial a tiny bit more understandable on the harvest part instead of saying "When it gets to the mature stage you can harvest it by interacting with it". When saying that, you would think you could harvest as soon as it matures then wait some time, but really, you have to wait for the timer to get to zero. But, I'm not sure how hard it would be. :|

Post your thoughts

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
You can't harvest it when it's a seed. You can't harvest it when it's a young plant. But, when it gets to mature you can harvest it. Also, to harvest you do have to interact with the plant. Clear and direct.

P.S. Kudo's game staff for allowing little and loud complaints on the boards while squashing thoughtfully organized threads that would actually help Wizards.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Actually it is not clear. I have plants in several stages of mature and I can't harvest any of them. What does it mean "interact with them" I've tried right clicking, left clicking, being in gardening mode and out of gardening mode. I can not figure out how to harvest.

How do you harvest?