Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boon tree

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
So far boon tree likes are, of course, the Happy Holidaisys. Haven't found anything else. Tried the standing candy cane, different presents, snowmen, silver trumpet, tropical gnome, but no luck. Please let me know if anyone finds other likes. Hope it is a boon when it is harvested! Can't wait.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I read elsewhere that the boon tree likes:

pixies, milk & cookies, tree wrapped gift, snowman wrapped gift, happy holidaisy

I can report that it does like all of these.... I do not have a Pixie near it so I cannot say definitively that it likes those, but I would be surprised if it doesn't like Pixies.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Seeing as the Boon Tree is a Temporary Holiday seed and does not reseed itself, it should really be available for GOLD as well as Crowns...

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Thanks for the tips. I'll try them. And I agree, I hope it something really special.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2011
dedeowl wrote:
So far boon tree likes are, of course, the Happy Holidaisys. Haven't found anything else. Tried the standing candy cane, different presents, snowmen, silver trumpet, tropical gnome, but no luck. Please let me know if anyone finds other likes. Hope it is a boon when it is harvested! Can't wait.
I found that the boon tree does, In fact, like the tree wrapped gift, snowman wrapped gift, Milk & cookies, and the happy holidaisy. :)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I would like to know how to open the wrapped gifts harvested from the boon tree. The wrapped gifts show up in my inventory, but I can't do anything with them. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
doerrtl wrote:
I would like to know how to open the wrapped gifts harvested from the boon tree. The wrapped gifts show up in my inventory, but I can't do anything with them. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Wrapped gifts are decorations only. You cannot open them.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
doerrtl wrote:

they are housing decor and ya cant unwrap them

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Johnist wrote:
Seeing as the Boon Tree is a Temporary Holiday seed and does not reseed itself, it should really be available for GOLD as well as Crowns...
how would they earn money for charities?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
hanable33 wrote:
Johnist wrote:
how would they earn money for charities?

the boon tree is not for charities. only the moose mount was. Also i have not gotten anything good from the boon tree. doesnt seem worth the crowns

ellie

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
alexsc12 wrote:
dedeowl wrote:
I found that the boon tree does, In fact, like the tree wrapped gift, snowman wrapped gift, Milk & cookies, and the happy holidaisy. :)

Also, the Crafted (recipe in Grizzleheim) Toy Train Set... anyone elses tree taking 33 hours between harvests? Seems a bit excesive and that's with all 4 likes.