Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You May Get This Fishing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Question time Wizards and Witches of the Spiral.

Have any of you actually caught a fishing chest that has a mount in it. I myself have been fishing since I started the game over 5 years ago and so far to date have caught not one chest with a mount in it. I have managed to catch one or two pet and the rest (Sorry to say) junk.

Just wanting to put a bit of a question out there to see how many people actually have. And to suggest to Wiz101 that if it is possible an elixir that makes the likely hood of the fish you catch a chest more possible.

Also, last question to my fellow players. In the Emperor's Retreat in Krokotopia has anyone caught a 'Silver Streak' from there? I know that on Wiki it sayes that it is Epic (Meaning Very Hard to Get) but I have reset that water hole over a hundred time, banished all but rank 2 fish and still not one 'S.S.' As far as I am concerned it should be rated, Ultra Impossible.

Please could people respond to this post, I have had a lot of posts that people have not responded to and would like to really see if I can make an idea possible in the designers of this game, if people have the same problem that I do.

Thank you people.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Well. I guess that is that.

No one wants to talk about this so.

Could this be closed now.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2016
Well i think you can get perm mounts from houses but still epic chance. . Like you can get battle narwhal mount from polarian shipwreck house. go to house tours and fish in polarian it has been done unless the person was lying.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
Well. I guess that is that.

No one wants to talk about this so.

Could this be closed now.
No wonder no one replies to you sheesh, and you do know that you started the game in 2014 on that account at least which is not "more then five years". Finally as with anything. Drops are random, plain and simple, "that is that" Now the topic can be shut because the question was answered.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
The silver streak is found in the emperors retreat and it is very difficult to catch. I believe it can only be caught in the largest of the holes of ice near the braziers. Also, you can check to see if mounts are collectible from fishing chests by visiting a castle with the mount you want and inspecting it to see all the possible drops. To confirm the narwhal mount just inspect one in a house and if it doesn't say "You may get this item fishing" then you can't get it fishing.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I got a flying carpet mount in a treasure chest fishing in the nomad camp.

I've caught silver streak for all my wizards at the first small fishing hole as you enter before the guy(I forget his name) that you have to talk too. It's a fast moving fish ice- level 2. Fishing takes patience. Good luck.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I won the Battle Narwhal mount from a fishing chest in the Polarian house that I got to from a house tour. I was pumped when I won it.